Saturday, October 18, 2008

WE THE PETS STAND UNITED...








Lucy: We the pets stand united in filing this grievance against the ticks of the world who have infested our fair land, latching onto us and sucking our blood. As spokespet for this group I ...

Simon: Hey, hey just a minute, what's this spokespet stuff. I never agreed to that.. that's ridiculous..

Ginger [thinks silently to self]: riffraff, peasants, cretins

Lucy: Well, I just thought ...

Simon: You thought.... that would be a first wouldn't it. C'mon face it Stumpy, if ticks liked brains instead of blood you wouldn't have a problem would you?

Ginger: [vassals, dross, flotsam, lackeys]

Lucy: Gee Simon that's not very nice of you. And please don't call me Stumpy just because my tail...

Simon: Oh here we go again, the big sad eyes, the poor victim. Stumps, give it a rest. It gets old don't it Ginge?

Ginger [wiggles nose, silent to self] I AM RABBIT! HEAR ME ROAR!

1 comment:

rtuts said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA DAD THAT'S PERFECT! in my head i read it with Simon's spanish accent.